XCO (Cross Country)
THE MASTER WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IS THE WORLD’S MOST IMPORTANT ANNUAL EVENT FOR ALL COMPETITORS OVER 35 YEARS OLD.
All riders with an international UCI license who are 35 years of age or older during the year 2022 and do not have UCI points during that season can participate.
Registrations: There will be no quota per country and the registration fee is USD 100, the registration start date is 09/15/2021 and will close on 02/28/2022.
In the Race Guide you will be able to obtain all the complementary information to participate in this competition
MEN AND WOMEN
- (A) MASTER A2 35~39 1983~87
- (A) MASTER B1 40~44 1982~7
- (A) MASTER B2 45~49 1973~77
- (B) MASTER C1 50-54 1972~68
- (B) MASTER C2 55-59 1963~67
- (B) MASTER D1 60-64 1962~58
- (B) MASTER D2 65-69 1953~57
- (B) MASTER E older than 69 1952 and before.
* (A) and (B) Are the training groups listed in the schedule. Age groups will be combined if less than 6 riders are enrolled in an age group. In case of grouping of age groups, a title will be awarded for each age group of 5 years (even if only one rider is registered)
Arrabbiata is an XCO track designed exclusively for hierarchical events in that discipline.
It is designed to have the rhythms constantly alternate and demand both the physical and the technical both when going up and down.
At a technical level, the circuit does not have specific sectors that are extremely technical, but to be able to flow it does require having good technical skills to ascend steep climbs with roots, descend in areas against banks and other obstacles.
For the UCI Master World Championship it will also add artificial areas such as rock garden, jumps and others.