THE MASTER WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IS THE WORLD’S MOST IMPORTANT ANNUAL EVENT FOR ALL COMPETITORS OVER 35 YEARS OLD.
All riders with an international UCI license who are 35 years of age or older during the year 2022 and do not have UCI points during that season can participate.
Registration: There will be no quota per country and the registration fee is USD 110, the registration start date is 09/15/2021 and will close on 02/28/2022.
In the Race Guide you will be able to obtain all the complementary information to participate in this competition.
MEN AND WOMEN
- (A) MASTER A2 35~39 1983~87
- (A) MASTER B1 40~44 1982~78
- (A) MASTER B2 45~49 1973~77
- (B) MASTER C1 50~54 1972~68
- (B) MASTER C2 55~59 1963~67
- (B) MASTER D1 60~64 1962~58
- (B) MASTER D2 65 y más 1957 y menos.
* (A) and (B) Are the training groups listed in the schedule. Age groups will be combined if less than 6 riders are enrolled in an age group. In the case of grouping of age groups, one title will be awarded for each age group of 5 years (even if only one rider is registered.
The Kamikaze track is one of the most recognized circuits in the world of the South American downhill. It has a great history to its credit, since it has hosted the 2007 DHI Pan American Championship, it was also where the Open Shimano was born in 2008, being the first race in the history of that renowned championship, it also hosted Argentine Championships and recently the Argentine Downhill Cup (UCI Class1). In 2019 it hosted the DHI Pan American Championship, being the best of all the Pan American Games.
It’s flow, it’s fast, it demands the technical, it demands the physical, and it lives up to its name.
In recent years we have evolved, improving and updating its route to the demands of the present.
It is undoubtedly the best option for the next UCI Master World Championship.